You can support us in various ways:
Donate regularly or occasionally
For the price of a cup of coffee once a month you could make a regular donation to help TTK to support the various activities you can read about on this website.
As a community group dedicated to building a healthier, happier and more sustainable community, we rely on the generosity of donors and supporters to enable us to run and support a range of projects, activities and events. You can donate cash at one of our events – or make an electronic bank transfer (for a regular or one-off donation) to TTK’s bank account, details below:
|THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK
|TRANSITION TOWN KINGSTON
|TTK Account Number:
Keep an eye on our website and newsletters to see how we spend your donations.
Other ways to support us
You can also support TTK with your time or your skills – or both! See also our Get involved... page.
- Come to one of our Events or help at an event, either one we’re running ourselves or one where we have a stall – keep an eye on our monthly newsletter for requests for help.
- Work with TTK on a new sustainability event that you’d like to run – bring your idea to a core group meeting (see Events section or email us).
- Volunteer to help or join a TTK group or project. Keep an eye on our newsletter and Facebook page for new opportunities.
- Start a new Transition activity or project – come along to pitch your idea at a core group meeting or Green Drinks (see Events section or email us).
- Help to manage and coordinate TTK activities – join the core group at one of our regular meetings (see Events section or email us).
- Sign up for Kingston Environment News, our monthly e-newsletter shared with Kingston Environment Centre. You can also access and read back issues, and find updates and discussions on our Facebook page.
- Meet us at Kingston Green Drinks every month – see Events section.
TTK doesn’t have any paid job opportunities at this time, but we do have a page of ideas for green entrepreneurs in our Green e-Directory.