TTK AGM & May Green Gathering
Saturday 18 May 2019
16:00 to 20:00
TTK donors, friends, supporters, volunteers, project co-ordinators... are all invited to come along to hear what TTK has achieved this year, how we spent our funds, and to tell us what what you'd like us to be doing next year - and chat afterwards.
The afternoon will go something like this:
4.00pm: AGM - review of the TTK year and accounts
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of last year's AGM for approval and any matters arising not on the agenda
4. TTK Treasurer's report, 2018- 2019
5. Review of the year's activities, to end of April 2019
6. TTK's future plans and announcements
7. Nominations/elections to management team 2019 (nominations/volunteers at or ahead of the meeting please to Marilyn (Secretary)
5.00ish: May Green Gathering "Open Mic" - space for you to tell us about other green projects, campaigns, groups, activities... in Kingston, and seek support. All welcome.
6.00ish - 8.00pm: May Green Gathering - carry on chatting and networking over refreshments - please bring food and drink to share. All welcome.
Kingston Environment Centre
1 Kingston Road
|Cost||FREE, but please bring food to share if you are staying for the party|