Come along to celebrate TTK’s 8th birthday from 12.30pm – 3.30 on Saturday 18th June at Kingston Environment Centre, meet the team and other TTK members, and hear what we’ve been up to over the last year. There will be food, a celebratory toast with the fruits of our labours, and entertainment…*
Also to read and confirm as accurate, last year’s AGM Minutes. See below for Agenda and rough timetable for the afternoon.
Please register at Eventbrite if you are coming, to give us an idea of numbers for the BBQ lunch.
Transition Town Kingston Annual General Meeting, 2015 – 16
Sat 18th June, 12.30 for 12.45pm*
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of last year’s AGM for approval (see http://ttkingston.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/TTK-AGM-2014-15-minutes.pdf and any matters arising not on the agenda
- TTK Treasurer’s report, 2015- 2016
- Reviews of the year’s activities, April 2015 – end of May 2016: from TTK, TTK project groups, and TTK friends.
- TTK’s future plans and announcements
- Nominations/elections to management team 2015 – 2016 (nominations/volunteers ahead of the meeting please to chair Nic or secretary Marilyn.
*Welcome toast to TTK (in Abundance cider and Tariq’s smoothies) from 12.30, AGM at 12.45, followed by a vegetarian BBQ, informal chat, and entertainment (Des Kay’s performance poetry, as seen at Glastonbury, and Tariq and guitar) till around 3.30pm.