In 2018 Transition Town Kingston reaches a milestone by officially turning 10. We have achieved a lot over the last decade and we are planning now for a BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY at Kingston Workmen’s Club (25 Old London Road, KT2 6ND, first left after the falling phone boxes) on Saturday 2nd June, 2.30 – 5.00 pm! If you have been involved with TTK over the last decade we’d love to hear from you – get in touch with one of the Management Team.
Please keep the date free and join us to celebrate. There will be entertainment and special guests, memories to share, stalls to browse, refreshments (tea and birthday cake provided but in the spirit of Transition, please bring finger-food to share), with plenty of time just to chat. The Workmen’s Club bar will be open during and after our party.
Doors open 2.30pm, with displays to browse; at 3.00 we will hold a brief but necessary 2017 – 18 AGM (Agenda below), when we will review the past year and launch some new activities. Come along to hear more, share ideas, and enjoy celebrating TTK and meeting each other. If you would like to book a free table (donations welcome) to promote your project or local group (set-up at 2.00pm), please contact Marilyn. If you would like to give a brief report during or after the AGM, please contact Nic, who will be chairing the event.
From about 3.30pm birthday cake and nibbles, tea and coffee, entertainment and socialising after the AGM.
Transition Town Kingston Annual General Meeting, 2017 – 18, Sat 2nd June, 3.00pm – 3.30ish
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of last year’s AGM for approval (see http://ttkingston.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AGM-2016-17-Minutes.pdf ) and any matters arising not on the agenda
- TTK Treasurer’s report, 2017- 2018
- Reviews of the year’s activities, to end of May 2018: from TTK, TTK project groups, TTK friends, and Chair
- TTK’s future plans and announcements
- Nominations/elections to management team 2018 (nominations/volunteers ahead of the meeting please to Marilyn (Secretary) – firstname.lastname@example.org – or Nic email@example.com